When it comes to racist jokes, skittlesRbad.

Okay i'm good now. But I do have to agree with his rebuttal.

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

oh come on. its just a joke.

well its a joke in poor taste, racist remarks no matter how "innocent" they are will not be tolerated... this is your ONLY warning

its funny, i was having a conversation about just this today. anyone can make fun of white people, but white people cant make fun of anyone. there is no reason we all cant laugh at ourselves. if a black guy said what i said, no one would care. if i made fun of white people, i bet no one would care. i just dont get it.

anyways, you know how to tell when a moth farts? it flies in a straight line.

George Carlin.

don't try to make it a race issue, that rule is for EVERYONE not just any particular race.....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

skittles is right..it a white guilt trip..cause what we did long time ago..

well we didnt do anything just some people did and african leaders sold them rahrahrah not point..

one liner..showed my mate an 18" sub

"DAMM THATS THE BIGGEST THING IV SEEN"

yeh thats what your girl said last night :peepwall:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

if at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you,

My mother never really understood the irony of calling me a son-of-a-bitch

I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Whenever I fill out an application, in the part that says "If an emergency, notify:" I put "DOCTOR". What's my mother going to do?

just a few of my favs

Some people say "If you can't beat them, join them". I say "If you can't beat them, beat them", because they will be expecting you to join them, so you will have the element of surprise.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.

Never hit a man with glasses. Hit him with a baseball bat.

I got in a fight one time with a really big guy, and he said, "I'm going to mop the floor with your face." I said, "You'll be sorry." He said, "Oh, yeah? Why?" I said, "Well, you won't be able to get into the corners very well."

Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

and my last one i know

if 4 out of 5 suffer from diarrhea, does one enjoy it?

every time a suicide bomber blows himself up i always think "nice going jackass, bet you cant do it again!!!"

racist! lol

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

every time a suicide bomber blows himself up i always think "nice going jackass, bet you cant do it again!!!"

racist! lol

a suicide bomber can be of any race, he did not say a "insert race here" suicide bomber

Archived