Mechman Alternators

Review of my experience with MechMan

Hey, I just wanted to post up my experience with MechMan so anybody shopping for a new alt and ends up on this forum can see how I was treated. First off, what can I say, my stock alt shot craps about 6-7 months ago and I needed something fast. I was down to either DC Power or MechMan, and the MechMan was cheaper for the same amperage so i picked it up. I could NOT have been any happier. The 270 amp alt went in my 2006 Mustang GT, both a performance (nitrous, intake, etc, plus I race the thing) and audio (this summer, it will have to charge enough batts for my 6000+ watt system that I compete in MWSPL with) car, and has held up great! It arrived WAY faster than I thought it would, fit perfectly, has the oversized terminals for the Big 3 upgrade, and runs just like OEM. So to anybody looking through here for reviews, go with a MechMan and you won't be disappointed with the product, pricing, output, or customer service. I've ran it for 6-7 months through one of the worst winters I've ever driven the car in and I've had zero problems.

GREAT PRODUCT!!!

2006 Mustang GT

Audio:2x RF R1200-1D, 2x RF R400-4, 2x RF P1S48, 2x RF T1682c, 2x DC 12" Lvl 3 D2, 1x RF T1652-s, XS Power Batts, Toolmaker blocks, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods:Too many to list...

2008 Toyota Tundra CrewMax 5.7L

Audio:1x RF R1200-1D, 1x RF R250x4, 2x Sundown 10" SD2, 2x RF P1652, 1x RF P1652-s, Q-logic kickpanels, Knu wiring, Knu RCA's, custom enclosure with amp rack

Performance Mods: Coming Soon

I love my Mechman 320 Alt, 2 years strong and ZERO issues.

Thanks Mechman!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/