Sacramento River Salmon Run!

Have you ever cought both? That is a good day of fishing :excl:

when im catching fish i dont get too wasted, but when the fish are not biting i get too wasted! man i just remembered what a party animal Matt is! i miss partying with Matt, but me and him are going to hook up in october @ Sand Mt. FTW!!!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

yeah! i've caught them that way, but IMO i think thats cheating.... i mean by the time the fish gets from the bay to nimbus dam they are like mush. meaning they dont put up hardly a fight because they are too tired... now out on the boat in the sacramento river when your trolling for salmon its almost like your hunting for salmon!!! :)

I hear ya,

but growin up, we didn't have a boat so it was ghetto shore fishing for us. :)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I hear ya,

but growin up, we didn't have a boat so it was ghetto shore fishing for us. :)

i was never really into fishing, untill about 6 years ago i caught my first large mouth bass... i've been hooked ever since! i just cant see myself down @ the base of the dam getting all tangled up with hundreds of others. sometimes after a long day on the water after not catching any Salmon i stop @ Raleys on the way home and grab me a pre gutted fish thats ready to be thrown on the grill... :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

my and my cuz caught one a week ago, it taste GOOOOOODDD

i call whopper! <_< j/p mang, but i am jealous... :)

i hit the river saturday night, but i dont think the water is cold enough yet! i pulled some nice size bass, and some small striper... still no Salmon though! <_< Roscoe, that pro troll websight you hooked me up with totally rocks... the salmon arent running yet, but when they are i will be ready. i spent close to $200.00 on pro-troll fishing gear this weekend FTW!!!

No prob man even us country folk need a little help catchin' em from time to time! :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

No prob man even us country folk need a little help catchin' em from time to time! :D

lol :lol: shit bro, in Hawaii we use a net and catch enough fish for the whole week! LOL

Aint that the truth! I gotta get back to the Island and visit again..... havent been back since I was 17!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

For Salmon I would use a Heavy Duty Fly fishing rig..Now as far as what color fly, I am not sure..That is if the water is moving..In a Stream in other words...And as far as bass fishing goes..Where I live there are tons of spots to go to to catch big bass, all differernt species of them..Largemouth, striped, small mouth on occasion.. The Mississippi river runs right through my town and there are alot of tributaries that drain into it..Catfishing is popular here to...I haven't been fishing in 3 yrs..When my child was born all that was over until he gets older..

Archived