Droid 2 Global..currently playing with ROM's...

So you use zroot to root it? And then after that you can download other stuff? Im interested in overclocking it slightly and changing the theme to something better to guide through

yes, zroot is a simple download, and a one click root, you hit perm. root and it reboots your phone then your rooted, it wont brick it, what kept bricking mine was the roms, i dont quite understand everything yet but im stock right now, all i really want is a damn theme, what does overclocking do exactly?

also i really good investment after you root is titainium back up paid, its like 5$ but its worth it, you freeze all the stuff you dont use and it saves alot of battery life

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

yes titanium pro is worth the cash for sure. i have a captivate so a little different than all of your. lol im on my 3rd different rom already this week

I use the free version...it can't freeze apps, so I might upgrade, but so far it works just fine for backup

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Wish I'd have seen this thread before now, would've told you not to flash darkslide since it's DX, and to tell you that only D2 ROMs will be quit buggy IF they would even load, and only one actually completely working on it currently is Fission. But you got it anyways! Hahaha

If you want to do DarkSlide though, I am pretty sure BBCrackman (one of the DS creators), is creating a version of DS for the D2G. So keep your eye out for when it is released.

Also, you're phone wasn't "bricked" but stuck in a bootloop from what it sounds like, which a wipe in the STOCK recovery mode fixes. Overclocking will raise the voltage of the CPU, so it runs faster; but also reduces battery life, and life-span of the phone. Undervolting does the exact opposite, lowers the voltage so the battery life raises, and in theory, can make the CPU have a longer life-span.

Superjay, if you don't want to pay the $5 just to freeze apps, just get Bloat Freezer from the Market, $1.49.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

yeah i realized theres only one working rom at this point, but i went into recovery to intsall it from the SD card and it got stuck on the boot screen so i was like wtf, then had to totaly reset the phone with RSD 4.9 and SBF something or other, works great lol, how do i go about over clocking? id love to increase my battery life, er underclocking rather

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

yes titanium pro is worth the cash for sure. i have a captivate so a little different than all of your. lol im on my 3rd different rom already this week

I use the free version...it can't freeze apps, so I might upgrade, but so far it works just fine for backup

ya it sucks restoring your apps 1 by 1. i have like 100 apps and going 1 by 1 takes forever so i just bought it and it does all of them at once with one click. also do not ever after a new rom run restore apps + system data it will screw your phone up. only do restore missing apps with data

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

ya it sucks restoring your apps 1 by 1. i have like 100 apps and going 1 by 1 takes forever so i just bought it and it does all of them at once with one click. also do not ever after a new rom run restore apps + system data it will screw your phone up. only do restore missing apps with data

also freezing all the shit you dont use like all NFS and blockbuster and crap, which eats battery, when you freeze them there basicly non exsistant lol and wont run unless you unfreeze them, best 5.00$ i ever spent

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived