Sonic Electronix

U void ur warranty anything ova 14.4 if that matters to ya

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I had 15.2v in the swift with a single HC1200 and it damaged after a year of use man, maybe i had bad luck? i dunno, but that´s what happened to me!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

They will start to swell over 15v. If you have a VCM just keep the voltage at 14.8 or lower for daily and only bump it up to 15V+ for demos. Some get lucky but they do not like being on a constant 15v+ charging system (especially the ones with the older decal). They are great batteries, but you have to treat them right. XS can take it, I've also had good luck with C&D batts on 15V+.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

i had my ext. reg. set to 15V reading @ the rear batteries, not sure what the front kinetik was reading. gave it 3 months, and the underhood battery buldged & cracked open fairly quickly, expelling fumes that smelled a lot like sulpher. made driving around somewhat miserable until i switched it out and lowered the voltage.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

OK so i should set it at 14.8 cold or should i set it higher so when it(the alt.) gets hot stays at 14.8? Thanks.

Only set the voltage to 15+ when your parked and you know you are going putting a demand on your electrical to the point where voltage drop starts to be an issue. Otherwise for daily use 14.8 is the highest I would go if you are running kinetiks.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!