mobil 1 or castrol syntec. and please still change your oil at 3k or no more than 4k. all motor oil is broke down at 4k therefore there is no more active cleansing additives left to attract the carbon and keep the motor clean. and you can always switch back to conventional oil if needed it wont hurt anything

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

honestly its better on your seals, in a way it kind of reconditions them. just like the max life oils and what not them are all semi or full synth oil.

Max Life is its own oil for engines over 75,000. It contains seal swellers. Max life is conventional oil but they also make it in full synthetic.

Cactus Sounds USA Team Captain

Multiple World Record Holders

I just got my oil changed on Monday. Used Pennzoil Platinum Full Synthetic and a nice Mobil 1 Oil filter. I bought all 5 quarts and the oil filter for $37 at your local O'Reilys. They are having a sale. I would check and see if your local auto parts shop has a current sale and get what you need then take it to a shop and have it done for about $10. Saves a lot of money with the same outcome.

Overall, big noticeable difference. Starts better, drives smoother, a little better acceleration. Overall way worth it!

- GBS

1989 E30 325i BMW (New Car)

iPad 64GB 3G (COMING SOON!)

1 12" DC LEVEL 4 w/LEVEL 5 Soft Parts

Ported box - 1.5 Cubes tuned to 33hz

Sound Stream STL1.1200D

4 Gauge Stinger Wire (+ & -)

8 Gauge Amp to Sub Stinger Wire

Tsunami Mini ANL 130 Amp Fuse

AUDIO WRAP SUPPORTER!

gbsxnesig.png

mobil 1 or castrol syntec. and please still change your oil at 3k or no more than 4k. all motor oil is broke down at 4k therefore there is no more active cleansing additives left to attract the carbon and keep the motor clean. and you can always switch back to conventional oil if needed it wont hurt anything

synthetic doesnt break down it just gets dirty. 3k for synthetic if you have a clean motor is a walk in the park. and changing at 3k is just wasting money.. when i go to full synthetic changes at 5 is what happens.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...