Sonic Electronix

lol I am guessing no1 here has had pa subs and amps cause I am going to be posting a video up soon after my box is built and show you what my 2 p3s can do just metered today in a box 1 cu.ft off with a pa 4000/1 bamf I am hitting a 139.5 seems pretty good to me for 2 p3 12s I learned something on these kinda sites its not about the price and namebrand its all on the install and what you know you can have 2 sony 12s with a 1200w kicker amp and make them hit a 120+ I know I done it pa is made by soundstream so your getting soundstream quality just a different name.

Owned? No. You don't need to own shit to know its shit. I've installed many. It's obvious you're the one who's never owned quality equipment. And all in the install is a huge factor, but equipment does also play a part.

I'd like to see proof of this legal score. Your iPhone app doesn't count...but 139 really isn't much anyways. I think you might want to not get so offended because people don't like what you like. You're free to do and like as you please, but let's not start the drama because people like me, who has been installing for years hates cheap crap that people have high expectations from.

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

for $150-200 a sub check out dc level 3's..they were fun before they got stolen :cray:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

And you have a piece of shit pa 4000...how much does it put out? I prefer to run equipment that doesn't bullshit its advertisements to get twats buying their equipment happy with unrealistically rated equipment.

my amplifiers say 4000 and have been clamped doing much more at 13.6 volts. and my daily voltage sits above 14.4 daily. you run an amp that says 4000 but you'd be lucky to get even 1400 watts at 14 volts.

says a lot about equipment and brand, wouldn't you say?

And you have a piece of shit pa 4000...how much does it put out? I prefer to run equipment that doesn't bullshit its advertisements to get twats buying their equipment happy with unrealistically rated equipment.

my amplifiers say 4000 and have been clamped doing much more at 13.6 volts. and my daily voltage sits above 14.4 daily. you run an amp that says 4000 but you'd be lucky to get even 1400 watts at 14 volts.

says a lot about equipment and brand, wouldn't you say?

i ThInK yOu MaD cUz HeS sYsTeM iS sHiTtIn On Yo'S

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Ambitionz, though you may not like people ragging on your specific brand of choice, you shouldn't resort to name calling. It makes your level on intelligence and maturity seem incredibly low, and this is coming from a 16yo...

If you choose to run PA, then do it. Your build is for you, and though there IS better stuff out there, no one will force you to switch brands.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

ROFL I buy what I want and like what I want you don't like it I really do not give 2 shits like I said wait til I get my new box and I will be at the comps this year I know and my neighbors know what my shit sounds like you can stick with your high priced waste of money systems while I am saving money and having just as much fun with pple asking to hear my shit inside my ride I like it end of story but I am saying this PA equipment is cheap and a good bang for your buck I spent not even 500 for my shit and it hits harder then my friend who paid 1500 for his shit btw I grew up poor I lived out of my 89 ford probe gt at 16 moved to ny

Friends don't let friends do bad installs.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Blah blah blah. More sob stories which have nothing to do with anything. What equipment do I run? I have four vehicles, all with some good bump, please tell me what I run...oh, you dont know? Didn't think so.

And if its true you dont care...why keep responding? Goodbye.

Embedding disabled by request

WHOMP

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

yep go ahead and stick ur ass up team hts ass hes the mother fuck who started running his cocksucker honestly i could give 2 shits how long I only came here for 1 thing and that was a box build thats good for a maxima.

I don't care how weird this sounds, but watching someone stick their ass up someone else's ass would be impressive.

wtf is lolcats?