Ok I'm about to paint my leaf springs, and I'm torn right now by what color to choose, black or silver .. The leafs are apart so each layer is getting painted individually..

My frame is getting painted as well, semi gloss black, so should i go with the contrast of silver, or just black to match?

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Ok I'm about to paint my leaf springs, and I'm torn right now by what color to choose, black or silver .. The leafs are apart so each layer is getting painted individually..

My frame is getting painted as well, semi gloss black, so should i go with the contrast of silver, or just black to match?

are you the guy with the S-10? id just stick with black cuz silver would show any dirt pretty easily IMO. gloss black would be decent though, also IMO. pics of said vehical?

are you the guy with the S-10? id just stick with black cuz silver would show any dirt pretty easily IMO. gloss black would be decent though, also IMO. pics of said vehical?

yes I'm the s10 guy,

here's the best pic I have before I took it apart .. the back end will be lower once its

S10afterpaint.jpg

Edited by Farmacist

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

yes I'm the s10 guy,

here's the best pic I have before I took it apart .. the back end will be lower once its

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss160/nickcicala/S10afterpaint.jpg[/img

hmm the silver might pop i lil bittoo. hmm flip a coin :pardon: nice ride too mang

personally id do everything on the chassis black and save the color contrasts for everything else

yeah i think either way wouldnt be terible. hell do silver, set em in place if they suck then try black since it would cover the lighter color easier, just my thoughts, im sure ya got it mang :drinks: