JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

lol I try not to be to serious. you all can call me fucker for all I care. I think its funny that it let me use that as my

user name. Pretty cool.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

i like it, some white wheels would look sick on there. what kind do you have?

does yours have that problem when you start it if you dont rev it up it dies? i think its a problem with that style GP. i work at a tire shop and most of them do lol

To the OP, Symbols are not a name. Please use the "how to change your name" topic to have an admin change your name to a proper user id. If you decline this action, a new name can be assigned for you. Pretty sure you wont like it too...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

My user name was Baggedakota

If someone wants to change it for me then change it to xxxTIGxxx

Some of the options on this forum are kinda hard to figure out so if someone wants to help

me out I would appreciate it.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

Ok I was ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐. Not that I have made a name to remember anyway but I suppose I have to let everyone know my new name.

As for my car not idling properly, I don't have an issue with that. Although it has not seen 100k miles yet. I know most of the time that is caused by the idle air or the throttle positioning censer

I hate country too..

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

would love to find another one of these^^^^^

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

not the greatest but will do for now^^^^

and my newest and most favorite. Picked this up a few days ago for 250.00. Had a Kenwood kvt-512 but now Im trying to sell it lol

DSC_0008.jpg

Let me know what you guys think. I ordered the dash kit for the dvd player and should have it mid week. I will get pics as I go.

I hate country too..

• 2 weeks later...

I got the elcipse installed and got me some new rims. Still to come is tint and system build

2011-02-23_18-17-16_397.jpg

20s.jpg

I hate country too..

Im starting to jones for some bass. I was thinking about maybe going with 2 Sundown SA12's rather than the kicker cvr's. Is there a way to make these hit harder with more db than my kicker cvr 15's? I will be running my ppi pc1400

I hate country too..

I have been doing some reading and seems like for the money the Sundown sa 12's would be a good buy. So I am going to order me 2 of them. I have a ppi pc1400 to power them, will that be enough? Also I want to build a ported box so can anyone give me an idea on a design? my dimensions are 36W x 16H x 22 or so deep

I found this box design online and dont know measurements on it but was wandering how good of a design it is

portedbox.jpg

I hate country too..

Archived