Sonic Electronix

whats a good 6 1/2 component set for less than 100 dollars

are the quart formula comps no good? http://www.woofersetc.com/p-6730-fsa-216-mb-quart-65-2-way-component-system.aspx

i heard the type s comps at bestbuy off deck power and they sounded good, but for them to sell em for $160 a set i think 90 is a better price imo http://www.woofersetc.com/p-6262-sps-600c-alpine-type-s-65-component-speaker-system.aspx

i like my polk db 6500 comps but there out of ur price range but they sound good and have good midbass, but once i figure out my rca issue im gunna run them active to see how much better they sound, i just need to pick up the pioneer mic just so it will set itself then i can go from there

for less than $100 u lookin for around $50 or $8 0?

theres alot of decent mids n highs for under $100 or right at it, are u wanting loud, decent sq, and midbass?

oh ya, what kinda car is it cause most places say a car fits 6&1/2's but really its a 6&3/4, thats how my truck was so i had to remake the speaker mounts for it to work right

and from my experence, different amps make different speakers sound different, like when i had my kickers in my truck, they sounded completely different from the sony amp, to the hifonics, and they sounded better with my memphis pr150.2, i dont kno what memphis does different but the sound is more fuller and has better midbass than with other amps

the same happended to my polks in my geo ran off a majestic 300.2 oldschool amp, sounds better in the truck

why i said this is that once u get ur comp set and it sounds kinda bland it can be ur amp doing this so when u get a new one it will be night and day

anyways hope ya find some that work good for ya :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

came in to post RSD comps....Got beat 3 times....They dont disappoint. Just make sure your high pass filter is set so you dont kill them.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

go to parts express and look there , dont look at name brands look at the specks of the speakers , you can get home audio speakers for the half the price and a way better product , take a look at some b and c speakers ,

CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE PAGE

http://www.youtube.com/user/motoxxx211?feature=mhee

[/size]

are the quart formula comps no good? http://www.woofersetc.com/p-6730-fsa-216-mb-quart-65-2-way-component-system.aspx

i heard the type s comps at bestbuy off deck power and they sounded good, but for them to sell em for $160 a set i think 90 is a better price imo http://www.woofersetc.com/p-6262-sps-600c-alpine-type-s-65-component-speaker-system.aspx

i like my polk db 6500 comps but there out of ur price range but they sound good and have good midbass, but once i figure out my rca issue im gunna run them active to see how much better they sound, i just need to pick up the pioneer mic just so it will set itself then i can go from there

for less than $100 u lookin for around $50 or $8 0?

theres alot of decent mids n highs for under $100 or right at it, are u wanting loud, decent sq, and midbass?

oh ya, what kinda car is it cause most places say a car fits 6&1/2's but really its a 6&3/4, thats how my truck was so i had to remake the speaker mounts for it to work right

and from my experence, different amps make different speakers sound different, like when i had my kickers in my truck, they sounded completely different from the sony amp, to the hifonics, and they sounded better with my memphis pr150.2, i dont kno what memphis does different but the sound is more fuller and has better midbass than with other amps

the same happended to my polks in my geo ran off a majestic 300.2 oldschool amp, sounds better in the truck

why i said this is that once u get ur comp set and it sounds kinda bland it can be ur amp doing this so when u get a new one it will be night and day

anyways hope ya find some that work good for ya :)

its going in an o2 silverado extended cab. and about the 80 range

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.