My Civic Build 2 Fi 15" Bl's On 2 Sundown Saz 1500d's

Its called 3 kids and a wife..Daddy Daycare boys..I can't even get outside to unbox the new portable table saw. My 4 month old had his shots yesterday and for the next few days it will be hell...Crossing my fingers he doesn't get sick from them. Like I said this is a slow but steady build..I had to clean out my closet today to store the subs..Box build will be a couple of weeks out..Still have to get my amp back from repair before I start. Just bare with me..I said it might take a while..Not leaving you hanging, just have other fish to fry before I can get started..No worries it will happen soon...

Well rounded up some of my tools tonight after the kids and wife KO'ed. New Table saw, New 7 1/4 circular saw and new Big square to draw some straight lines with..You guys think I will be able to build some stuff now??? Don't answer that question!! Ha Ha..Slowly but surely..Gonna try out my table saw this week sometime. Gonna build some Saw horses. I bought the metal saw horse connectors so All I need to do is cut up some 2X4's

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

Well went out and tinted one window today, was getting ready to do the other one and a gust of wind blew up and blew my tint together before I got a chance to wet it down..It stuck together..I got pissed cause that is all the tint I had..So I ripped the other that I did off and I am going to start over tommorow...Well Today wasn't wasted I did get to get my input for my laptop hooked up to my radio..See...

Posted Image

I actually had a good day today..I learned that tinting windows is an art not just something Joe blow can do..But Joe blow will try again tommorow at work were there isn't a wife to bug him while he tries to work...

keep at it man! just take your time and get what you can done and b4 you know it youll be beatin again...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I need my amp roscoe..I still haven't gotten it back yet..Sucks!!

damn any news on it??

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

The fellow has looked at it and is inspecting closer to try and figure out why there is such a hard turn on thumb and whine when it is supposed to have a soft turn on circuit..That thump freakin kills me..I hate it..Can't be good for subs.

The fellow has looked at it and is inspecting closer to try and figure out why there is such a hard turn on thumb and whine when it is supposed to have a soft turn on circuit..That thump freakin kills me..I hate it..Can't be good for subs.

true that! I only get that if I turn the key slowly and the amps get a second of power than go to start it it will thump, but I usually do it in all one turn. (not wifey though..... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif ....have to keep telling her to do it the right way!)

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Yeah I here that..My wife doesn't have a clue how to turn mine on..Plus she rarely drives it..Although she does like it... Yeah man..I think I can get those windows tinted when I can have alone time..She wants to talk to me and say hey look at this...Look at this..You know what I am sayin. A man can't concentrate with all that.

Archived