My Civic Build 2 Fi 15" Bl's On 2 Sundown Saz 1500d's

She is gonna freakkin like it, cause she doesn't have a choice. Nah it will be ok..It rides better with some weight in it anyway..I don't drive it much so..Only way I will worry about the weight is if the car breaks in half..It that happens then i will say RIP Little lady, you were a good car and go out and get something else...But it should be ok..I have had a wall with 6 10" Hollywood Sound Excursions subs and it rode fine..So this will be ok...

bag that bitch!

Bibby..Man I would like to bag it, but I AM A BROKE AZZ Fireman!!.. But I will at least have some good sounding bump in my ride..I think this thing is gonna pound when I get finished building this Box..I just want to do a hairtrick with it...Not to worried about how it pressures, just want it to flex the windshield and dash..The single 15 would flex my steering column and Steering wheel..I bet this will do a little more..I am just going to reinforce it well..

P.S. I can actually cut decent with that laser skill saw..Those things rule...

Bibby..Man I would like to bag it, but I AM A BROKE AZZ Fireman!!.. But I will at least have some good sounding bump in my ride..I think this thing is gonna pound when I get finished building this Box..I just want to do a hairtrick with it...Not to worried about how it pressures, just want it to flex the windshield and dash..The single 15 would flex my steering column and Steering wheel..I bet this will do a little more..I am just going to reinforce it well..

P.S. I can actually cut decent with that laser skill saw..Those things rule...

hey man just take it easy, you dont want to mess with any health conditions here... (although blaring music at high db's involves some health risks.... lol)

Your build is coming along and i'm sure it can wait a few days, go out and buy some paint/carpet or any further things you may need for this build.

06 SCION tC

Well this will be the second one I have had in this Civic. First was the 6 10" Hollywood Sound Labs Excursions. In Octagon Shaped Boxes..It looked cool..I wish I had some pics of it, but that was before I had a digital camera..Yeah the main thing I am waiting on is my amp to get back from the shop..I figured it would have been back by now, but the guy working on it decided that he wanted to expand his business so he is building a shop and I am waiting for my amp to get done. So right now I am waiting patiently..

Hey Guys look..I want to brace my box and I was thinking about using those All thread bolts I see so many of you guys using. I am scared to fiberglass this thing cause, materials to glass are to high this close to Christmas. Plus it is cold. What would you guys do?> That won't break my bank but still keep it from flexing to bad..

Plus I am gonna 45 my corners using left over MDF. What do you guys Think. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Guest Nismofreak

Hey Guys look..I want to brace my box and I was thinking about using those All thread bolts I see so many of you guys using. I am scared to fiberglass this thing cause, materials to glass are to high this close to Christmas. Plus it is cold. What would you guys do?> That won't break my bank but still keep it from flexing to bad..

Plus I am gonna 45 my corners using left over MDF. What do you guys Think. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

use some 2x4 which aren't that expensive. Thread bolts are expensive lol. 2x4 are better.

I think wood on the 45 degree corners are a good idea good luck!!!!

Yeah i am leaning toward the all thread, because if I use 2x4's that would displace to much air space. I don't have much airspace to work with..It is exact. I am going to go out tonight and work for a little while hopefully if all things work out.

Archived