Second Skin Audio

24" Subwoofer - It's ONLY $ 12,500

redbaron80

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

square subs are probably the ugliest thing i've ever seen..and i'm willing to bet anyone who buys one of those doesn't know how to even do their own install and looks like an idiot for not being as loud as someone who knows what they're doing with a pair of 12's in a trunk.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

square subs are probably the ugliest thing i've ever seen..and i'm willing to bet anyone who buys one of those doesn't know how to even do their own install and looks like an idiot for not being as loud as someone who knows what they're doing with a pair of 12's in a trunk.

:werd_msword:

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

And it will most likely sound like and perform like a $12,500 peice of shit. Anyone that would pay that much for that woofer obviously is stupid u could get them for cheaper but i wouldnt buy one. If they wanted to give me one sure id try it out, or most likely sell it for a couple hundred bucks lol.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

thats been around for years and someone is just saying something about it

and i dont mean the original jackhammer i mean the 12,500 one

of course, i hope that MSRP but not what they really charge for it, unless people are completely insane and truly think more monies equals better sub

with 12k price ranged, that sub should break the sound barrier with every bass note

for 12.5 i could build a SICK system including amps subs speakers wire HU etc and would KILL it anyone thinking about buying this please spare yourself and just send me the money

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

It is very amusing to see a company spend the time and investment into a product almost NOBODY would buy, due to price alone.

However, the COOL factor is still there.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

It is very amusing to see a company spend the time and investment into a product almost NOBODY would buy, due to price alone.

However, the COOL factor is still there.

i'll never thing anything about a square sub is "COOL"

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived