TLEJ Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 This time I've got 2 DVC 4-ohm subs, and one mono block that's stable at 1 ohm. I'm trying to get the 2 subs wired down to either a 2 ohm, or 1 ohm load.. is it possible?
LordArcane Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 This time I've got 2 DVC 4-ohm subs, and one mono block that's stable at 1 ohm. I'm trying to get the 2 subs wired down to either a 2 ohm, or 1 ohm load.. is it possible?
TLEJ Posted February 17, 2011 Author Report Posted February 17, 2011 Ahhh, ok. That helps. So 2 ohm is not possible I take it..
LordArcane Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Ahhh, ok. That helps. So 2 ohm is not possible I take it.. nope not with 2 d4's
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Burn a coil on each sub to be wired at 2 ohm . LOL jK Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
zayres29 Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 Burn a coil on each sub to be wired at 2 ohm . LOL jK Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged
HotRodHam Posted February 17, 2011 Report Posted February 17, 2011 for future reference --> Wiring Wizard 18" Sundown Zv4 D2JL 1000/1 V1XS Power D3200
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.