yukon7002 Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WATCH THIS VID ON YOUTUBE http://youtube.com/watch?v=IJw97CL2Coc it some pretty F*cked up stuff
Ernesto Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 Just got the same link by another member of the forum via aim...ima watch it in a few mins
yukon7002 Posted September 12, 2007 Author Report Posted September 12, 2007 ppl need to find out about this start spreading the vid
Eric B Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 man that is fucked up.... 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
yukon7002 Posted September 12, 2007 Author Report Posted September 12, 2007 i was reading some where about it that JFK was killed by the government so we would turn on South America but it failed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
David Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 blah blah blah blah blah, thats all I see. I dont do politics, please do not get all political, it will get Baaaaaahleeeeted, talking politics is a Fight waiting to happen, the first fight I see both parties involved will get a weeks vacation.
*1LOWSUV* Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 blah blah blah blah blah, thats all I see. I dont do politics, please do not get all political, it will get Baaaaaahleeeeted, talking politics is a Fight waiting to happen, the first fight I see both parties involved will get a weeks vacation. Tree huggin hippie! [email protected]
dwright27 Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 these are somne long ass videos. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
*1LOWSUV* Posted September 12, 2007 Report Posted September 12, 2007 the first fight I see both parties involved will get a weeks vacation. Unless its a paid Vacation be prepared for the Grievance. Local 5150 [email protected]
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.