Fair price for balancing 24's?

make sure you dont have a bent wheel, check the front end parts for play/wear, and get a roadforce balance if needed.. A static balance is your only option since you more than likely have a large lip. Make sure the balance dots are aligned on the tires

hahaha that would suck to have to road force those, doing 17s and up suck imagine the 24s :rofl:

a roadforce balance w/pos swap pays 6-8hrs and doesnt take anywhere near that long... I love em

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

i'm hoping it's not a bent wheel, i mean they've been like this since day 1 and i watched them pull each wheel out of the box and mount the tires, so i know they didn't drop one or anything dumb like that. I'm hoping they just need balanced..yesterday i rotated the front wheels with the back and it was just as bad. so we'll find out tomorrow when i go to the shop.

2004 Explorer Limited

24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

(2)Sundown NightShade 15's

IA 40.1

went to the shop today, 3 out of 4 were unbalanced..rides like a dream now! just wish it would've rode like this from day one..oh well i guess

2004 Explorer Limited

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

IA 40.1

^^thats exactly how i was after i left the shop and got on the highway for the hour drive home lol

2004 Explorer Limited

270 Amp MechMan Alt.

(2)Stinger SPP-2150's

IA 40.1

• 4 weeks later...

good. hopefully that clears up all the misinformation about allignment causing steering wheel shake. lol, i work at a shop and if you have steering wheel shake it has nothing to do with allignment..

also the size of a tire/wheel does not/should not determine how much an allignment should cost. steering shake is 99% of the time due to unblanced wheels, bad tires, or a bent rim

glad you got it taken care of

aafi.jpg

Archived