Jump to content

any runescape player here?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Nerds... jk my lil brews use to play it but not anymore.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Posted

Honestly, I just play when I'm bored at school, or have nothing better to do... Like now. hahaha

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

lol yes wow is better but i have a shity comp. that will not take wow =(

and im proud 2 be a nerd :lol:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

Blizzard (owners of WoW) failed to improve the game in so many area's so I quit, I even got my account hacked even with some stupid account authenticator they made everyone have.

But oh wells I've moved onto more important things in life now :)

Posted

if any one want 2 get some money im merch. nat right now go jump on them then there still at 179 :drinks:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

Havent played runescape in a while however there is this cool little indie game on Xbox Live called Avatar Adventurers, that I have been playing, its pretty fun, and it only costs 240MSP for the full game

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

I play Runescape when i have free time my S/N: Realdeal3

"If it has tits or tires, its gonna be a problem..."

Potential for good and greatness, the human race never fails to consistently excel in ignorance and idiocy.

Posted

TheFoodly

Stats anybody?

I'm just gonna post my "high" ones...

Woodcutting - 72

Fishing - 42

Magic - 40

Atk/Def/Stength - 22

Lol

:ehh:

I can't tell if you are making fun of my low stats, or if you are making fun of the fact that I seem to care about RS. >.>

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...