Sundown Audio

Audioque AQ750 released!

hdorre

distorted no. and ive only known one set of aq amps to have any problem and thats spl hells 2200s. oh wait thats from vibrations. not power failure or anything of the sort so just get out you cant win this

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

I guess I support the brands that STARTED this industry... I guess I'm a little passionate about this industry & where it's going.. Maybe I want to prevent NEWBS (16-25yr olds) from buying "sub-par" equipment & wasting their money. Maybe they have different options. AQ has a purpose, tons of watts for low $$$ & it's brand new...it's hard to beat but if you think outside the "forum" box, you have tons of great deals around.

you just had proof from multiple people about how reliable their products are. just because a company helped start car audio, doesnt mean they are still one of the best with all the new competing brands.

You know AQ has been around a long time, how do you think DD got started...LOL

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

I do like your setup in ur truck. What freq are you burping?

Oh, please don't mention JL again...

bahahahha why are YOU saying dont mention JL? you're the one that first mentioned them as far as i know

I guess I support the brands that STARTED this industry... I guess I'm a little passionate about this industry & where it's going.. Maybe I want to prevent NEWBS (16-25yr olds) from buying "sub-par" equipment & wasting their money. Maybe they have different options. AQ has a purpose, tons of watts for low $$ & it's brand new...it's hard to beat but if you think outside the "forum" box, you have tons of great deals around.

if they r so good why r they not still produced?

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

I have owned the AQ1200 (3 actually) AQ2200 (2 of them) and AQ3500 (6 of them).

Yes, I was impressed for the awesome power output at the price. INCREDIBLE amps which always performed and did more than rated. And I don't mean...a 100 or 200 watts more, but sometimes a 20% increase above rated at near 14.4 volts.

The whole time you're comparing price, you were pulling used prices for old models on eBay. Not very "comparable". I'm a little disappointed nash.

Find me brand new from the company amps truly comparable and then compare power output.

I have loved every AQ amp I installed, and the AQ subs I used got down and hard. Don't judge the company from people who may not have built correctly.

And why should a company pay for the mistake that is clearly the consumers? That's just idiotic

I agree, brand new you cannot get "higher" end products for the same amount. 98% of the time, it's the consumers fault why amp blows up... So what's the point of a warranty? What's the point of new then?

I see SOME ages around here & I see why these brand names are not clicking.... (not current hifonics, soundstream, etc) the real old school stuff...you buy 50watts & you get 400 :)

I do like your setup in ur truck. What freq are you burping?

Oh, please don't mention JL again...

bahahahha why are YOU saying dont mention JL? you're the one that first mentioned them as far as i know

I guess I support the brands that STARTED this industry... I guess I'm a little passionate about this industry & where it's going.. Maybe I want to prevent NEWBS (16-25yr olds) from buying "sub-par" equipment & wasting their money. Maybe they have different options. AQ has a purpose, tons of watts for low $$ & it's brand new...it's hard to beat but if you think outside the "forum" box, you have tons of great deals around.

if they r so good why r they not still produced?

At times I wish they would "bring them back" but then I remember that a "1000w" amp was......$1000! $1 per watt..but now you can get them for 25% of that price

OK lets compare old school even then. Usamp VLX-25. 25 watt cheater amp that at a .25 ohm would do 1400rms. I had 4 retail over $900ea. Try to find one at the price of a aq1200. If you can even find one it will not be even close to as cheap. Buying a nice old school amp for nostalgic reasons I see. No warrenty, big power hogs of the day have no place for me anymore then for memories of the "good old days".

OK lets compare old school even then. Usamp VLX-25. 100 watt cheater amp that at a .25 ohm would do 1400rms. retail over $900. Try to find one at the price of a aq1200. If you can even find one it will not be even close to as cheap. Buying a nice old school amp for nostalgic reasons I see. No warrenty, big power hogs of the day have no place for me anymore then for memories of the "good old days".

Awesome amp back then...I sure miss them but your right... Those old class A/B amps SUCK some juice.. Not good for nowadays, but they do sound good... they still command over $600 today

I was referencing Class D amps made within 10yrs.. MMATS, Earthquake, (JnL), DEI 2400d <<:) etc... Not much has changed, right? just more power, larger chassis, etc...we both know warranty's are useless & most amps can be repaired for under $100

Son owns DD and father owns AQ, how do you think the son learned what it knows? And I wonder why the dd9500 basket is exactly the same as the aqhdc3? Hmmm.....

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db