Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Q's get loud?

What do they compare to from RE?

I'm really looking for a couple of 18" 05 XXX's

Thems be a bish to find :(

Dual alts, eh, let's not get too crazy now lol

Posted
get 2 18Qs and a good 2k amp may or may not need an alternator get a couple kinetiks and call it a day

^ Agreed. Either that or some BLs and a 3k or something.

Could get a kicker 2500 for a good price too.

BLs loaded are 375. Here's a t3k on ebay for 650, that would be a great combo imo.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROCKFORD-FOSGATE-POWER...1QQcmdZViewItem

I don't know if you could find one new somewhere for <=800, most likely should.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted (edited)

I don't like Ebay at all...

I trust this forum's members more then I trust Ebay

<3

Edited by SyKo13
Posted

Q's are loud and sound "decent" and are in the price range you outlined and from what you had posted i assumed that they would be great as they would cut down how much electrical upgrades youd need

Posted

thats just my personal opinion, others here have had great results with them, if you want more then decent DONT pick a BL over a Q.

If you want some vids of a single 18q Sluggz559s Q build is 1 18 and a hifonics amp and it slams fow being under 700 bones

Posted (edited)

May I?

Is the Q a much better speaker then the 05 XXX?

I'm looking at what? 5-7 cf tuned to ~ 32+hz?

Edited by SyKo13
Posted (edited)

All vids I've seen they have em in 7-11cf boxes, gah!

Edited by SyKo13
Posted

no its not better then a XXX people here will probably debate that but imo HELL NO but your not going to get them and power them for the price of Qs also

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 941 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...