Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yep, got that right, getting back into teh car audio, realized that teh quad has had enough invested into it to that point that I'm happy with it

Anywaysssss, I need some suggestions on 2 18's or ehh, 15's... and amps and electrical upgrades, box sizes and all that crap

I wanna be loud once again, no bass for a year is bad for teh health

I don't wanna spend more than $350 per woofer, no more than $400 per amp

Also, I'm gonna need somebody to make me teh box if all this does happen :), I hardly have anytime for anything nowadays :(, damn job...

With budget set, let there be some suggestions!11!!111

I don't plan on starting to buy stuff until a month or 2 from now, gotta pay teh purdy billz :(

Posted

I'm assuming that the stock '04 Sexpedition altermanarator is somewhere between 90-120amps

I'll be looking for a 150+amp alt I'm guessing?

Posted

ahh..u can do better than 150amps..go big or go home, right?

alts: irragi, EA

batts: kinetik, powermaster, nsb...

subs: FI, DC, Maybe RE dependin on what ur lookin for cause those are kinda pricey

amps: i have no idea

i likes me some audio stuff...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 809 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...