2 12" Fi X's, 5.9ft^3@24hz, dosent only just play lows tho, sounds great across the whole range.

of course camera sucks, as always, i need to find something with a higher frame rate. this was originally shot in 1080P but, that didnt help.

BOTH doors are wide open, with the windows down

EDIT: i need to put 90" elbows in the back as well, every time there is a bass hit under about 32 hz the box moves forwards about 1/2". i am losing alot of sound pressure right now.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

If you gotta ask.... Then no

if you know, you just know.......You know?

Lol

thats the funny thing, when i had some shitty MA audio 15"s i thought i was the loudest shit around, but now, i dont think im loud, and everyone tells me how its the loudest thing they've ever heard (the vids really dont do justice), idk man, i guess ive grown a little wiser since i started using decent products, and doing decent enclosure designs.

i need to find someone with a TL :peepwall: , like i said, i honestly dont think im loud, but im told i am, so im curious as to what im putting down.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

Can you throw up the link?

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

I thought i was loud till I went to Autorama in Sacramento, lol. first show ive been too. Im loud for 1 sub, but these guys dont play around. If your not competing then its all about if your happy with it. there is always someone louder and my definition of loud may not be the same as yours. If your happy with it then you did it right.

SMDSIG3.png

I thought i was loud till I went to Autorama in Sacramento, lol. first show ive been too. Im loud for 1 sub, but these guys dont play around. If your not competing then its all about if your happy with it. there is always someone louder and my definition of loud may not be the same as yours. If your happy with it then you did it right.

well like i said, i dont think im loud, but i know for damn sure im the loudest in my city, all tho i live in the capitol city of my state, people around here have the shittiest systems i have ever seen. the best thing i have seen local is a guy with 4 rockford power 12"s sealed (box was made of 1" plexiglass) , which sounded nice, extremely smooth, and only on 1krms, off of 1000bd, but besides that, nobody local can touch me, which is actually kinda sad, because theres isnt really one to hang out with, do builds with, so on. hell, even the people from the local car audio shops are running fucking lanzars, all of them are, its just sad.....

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

Ur numbers would be around a 133. Nice stuff

just added it up, i have about $450 over all in my entire system, not including MDF, i wouldn't say that too bad.

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever