10.2 epad Android 2.1 tablets

then stop being a cheap ass and buy something MEANT to do it

Thats what i was asking about, something meant to do it, you are the one that suggested a tablet that has to be ROOTED to do the things i need it to do! LOL And as far as being a CHEAP ASS, you bought a cheap tablet that you had to root to use !! LOL

P.S. Thanks for the idea though cuz i have a B&N in the next town and i may go get a nook color just so i dont have to wait on shipping on the other !!!

rwhops.jpg

actually i bought it for a reader and just decided to root it. myself i dont care for tablets at all. i bought it for my wife to have a reader.

If ipad is out of your price range NO decent android tablet is in your price range either

• 2 weeks later...

Just saying.

The ePad may have been "meant" to have Android apps, but that certainly doesn't mean it does it better.

If you want something "meant" to do it, and that actually WORKS worth a damn, buy a Samsung Galaxy S or a Motorola Xoom.

If you want something that works better than that piece of shit ePad, get the Nook Color, and root it.

It's a very easy process. If you fuck it up or decide that you don't want it anymore, you can easily return it to stock "Nook" software and return it.

Don't buy "eBay brand" shit.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Archived