With all the budget issues around the country they are cracking down on everything now. In Cali we can have the back windows tinted to 5% but anything on the front can get you pulled over. I see old people driving around all the time in their Mercedes with fairly dark tint on the front windows and wonder if they ever get pulled over for it. I actually used the light blue Euro tint on my front windows and they can't say shit because my car is a BMW. I also get away with the HID's because I've got projector lights so they look stock on that car.

With all the budget issues around the country they are cracking down on everything now. In Cali we can have the back windows tinted to 5% but anything on the front can get you pulled over. I see old people driving around all the time in their Mercedes with fairly dark tint on the front windows and wonder if they ever get pulled over for it. I actually used the light blue Euro tint on my front windows and they can't say shit because my car is a BMW. I also get away with the HID's because I've got projector lights so they look stock on that car.

Nope. My non car audio car is a Jaguar and it has decently dark tint, I live in California so I think we can't have tint at all in the front, and I haven't got pulled over for it. There was one time I got pulled over at night and I thought it was because of the tint but all they did was check the reg. to make sure the car wasn't stolen then they let me go with a "try to get your headlight fixed ASAP because it's dangerous to be driving with one out."

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

My tint is getting redone 5 over all windows except windshield.. its getting 20 and doing 5% strip. Can't wait to get it tinted again! That's good to get away with tint that long with how dark it is on the front windows!

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

that sucks, what percentage do you got and what is legal? here in minnesota 50% is legal

5%

go big or go home. he did tell me its a 115 dollar ticket. its 200 to replace. Ill pay that shit.

hell yea bro! thats what i do. im not taking my tint off for no one lol. mine triple limo black. lol

Archived