zachfowler222 Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 ok well i put in my double din and its been working flawlessly for like 6 or 7 months all my wires are soldered and everything so i know nothing came unhooked.... but within the last week just at random times it will power off and stay off for like 5 mins then come back on also when the radio turns off it wont let me roll down my passanger side window or open the sunroof..... well last night it went off and hasnt came back on att all since then soo what could have happen ....maybe a fuse blew? but idk why it would stop the sunroof and passanger window from working but the driver side still work perfect??? idk whats going on do you guys have any idea? I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Rebel4055 Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 Sounds like a wire short somewhere. Might not be behind the dash but could be somewhere else. Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
zachfowler222 Posted February 19, 2011 Author Report Posted February 19, 2011 damn thats no good! that can never be good I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Swaggasaur Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 Check fuses? BHE Wall Build TEAM DC Audio TEAM XS POWER1986 Monte Carlo KMC Nova's 20"4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones2 DC 5k'sPioneer PRS 8010 Audio Technix 6 XS Power D3100's 1 XS Power D3400 Mechman 220a Alternator
infinity Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 Dont know if this will help, but.... maybe a bad or loose ground?
Superjay Posted February 19, 2011 Report Posted February 19, 2011 what kind of car? what year? what kind of HU? Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
zachfowler222 Posted February 19, 2011 Author Report Posted February 19, 2011 06 honda civic 2 door, and kenwood ddx-6019 (double din) I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.