Lombo352's 1996 Dodge Ram Build

Nice, I like the ideas. Also, you can't go wrong w/ Kicker! I also have a Kicker build going on, and it's a Mopar as well! Keep it up, and I'll be checking back in to see how those door panels turn out! Good work man!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Yay i got my subwoofer today..it was just sitting there waiting for me when i got home from work...poor thing was a lonely and stuff...anyway i found out my box i built didnt have enough backspacing for it to fit so i cut out two trim rings to raise it about an inch and half...which is good because i plan on fiberglassing it to make it all spiffy....

002-1.jpg

003.jpg

006-1.jpg

small build but I really like it, I absolutely love those mid-90s rams! you planning dropping or lifting it? I'm not really a fan of the door design, but to each his own. Great work on the glassing though, looks really good for a first time! I'm definitely gunna keep an eye on this one, keep it up man :clapping:

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

small build but I really like it, I absolutely love those mid-90s rams! you planning dropping or lifting it? I'm not really a fan of the door design, but to each his own. Great work on the glassing though, looks really good for a first time! I'm definitely gunna keep an eye on this one, keep it up man :clapping:

thanks much appreciated... as for my truck its a 4x4 and any chance i get to go off road i do...no need for a lift because this is a very capable rig and i dont see the need...so far anyway :)

Archived