lombo352 Posted June 24, 2011 Author Report Posted June 24, 2011 Dammm. Your my hero man. That looks amazing. Very clean. thanks i really appreciate that! 96 Ram Build
Nine8SST Posted June 25, 2011 Report Posted June 25, 2011 It's badass man, and really nice craftsmanship too. Where are the amp rack and sub located? Is the sub behind the center fold down console, or did you have to ditch the console to make it fit? Definately tuned in!! 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
lombo352 Posted July 2, 2011 Author Report Posted July 2, 2011 It's badass man, and really nice craftsmanship too. Where are the amp rack and sub located? Is the sub behind the center fold down console, or did you have to ditch the console to make it fit? Definately tuned in!! the sub is behind the passenger seat and amp is behind the drivers seat...if i didnt need to transport kids the center seat would be gone and bigger and better things would come....im contemplating a blow through....need to do more research on it 96 Ram Build
DudeWith4x4 Posted July 2, 2011 Report Posted July 2, 2011 I thought about doing that to a chevy I had. I just couldn't bear to cut up my truck. Im sure if you do it it'll come out pretty awesome. -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
Nine8SST Posted July 2, 2011 Report Posted July 2, 2011 I thought about doing that to a chevy I had. I just couldn't bear to cut up my truck. Im sure if you do it it'll come out pretty awesome. Thats my dilemma too, I just cant cut my truck. Are you not liking the 15" anymore? 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
adam6604 Posted July 2, 2011 Report Posted July 2, 2011 awesome dude! i just finished ( ish ) my build on my 98' ram. 2 15'' re sx's. not as clean as yours tho Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi. Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models ) Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood ) Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck. Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine. Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires Bushwacker fender flares Magnaflow true duel exhaust LED tail lights with Projector headlights Plasti-dip fun coming soon!
lombo352 Posted July 3, 2011 Author Report Posted July 3, 2011 I thought about doing that to a chevy I had. I just couldn't bear to cut up my truck. Im sure if you do it it'll come out pretty awesome. Thats my dilemma too, I just cant cut my truck. Are you not liking the 15" anymore? I like it but it seems im used to it and it isnt that loud anymore....plus i want to do hair tricks because well... hair tricks are cool lol.... i only paid 3k for my truck and im not worried about cutting it up ....just how its going to sound 96 Ram Build
DudeWith4x4 Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 Dam only 3k? You got a good deal. So when does the cutting begin? -Ross Project Layla Truck: 99' F-150 Gathering things for my next build. SoloX18 build: http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460 RE T-line build: http://www.stevemead...-between-build/
Nine8SST Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 awesome dude! i just finished ( ish ) my build on my 98' ram. 2 15'' re sx's. not as clean as yours tho Got a build thread? Pics? 1998 SS/T Ram Build Log - Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation - 2 DC Level 3 12" - Components??? - Sundown ??? - Sundown??? - Knu Konceptz - Second Skin Dampy Pro - XS D6500
awall1022 Posted July 3, 2011 Report Posted July 3, 2011 very clean build im very impressed im thinkin about doin a build with a 15 FI SSD in my Dodge ram im really lookin into buyin one for offroad and found a few deals on craigslist im gonna check more into next month lifted trucks gorgeous sluts a pretty face and slammin bass My current Set up Car less I Do Ported Box designs/cutsheets with 3d google sketchup model just PM i would really want an in-depth guide Just flip the fucking thing over
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.