2007 chevy tahoe weird idle voltage

it is normal jorge on here has a 08 iirc AND he was sitting hella low for no reason but he restarted his truck and it climbed back up to like 15v 14.8

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

it is normal jorge on here has a 08 iirc AND he was sitting hella low for no reason but he restarted his truck and it climbed back up to like 15v 14.8

Yea it was happening to me. I fixed all grounds n it sits between 13.8-14.1. But everytime I start it, it's at 15. With bad grounds I would see like 12.5-12.8

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

well when i first start the tahoe it idles at 14.3-14.5 then it drops to 12.9-13.5. i have 2 brand new yellowtop batts with 0 gauge connecting the 2

2x encountered that same problem with my boys 07 tahoe it would start at 14.8 then go all the way down to 12.8 until u restart the truck..

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

hmm. I have a 1997 Tahoe which i replaced the alternator on with a DB Electric 220A alternator... ever since i did that my idle voltage is crap (according to stock gauge) when i give it some rpm's its back up where it should be.. I dont see anything about my year vehicle. this whole time i thought i just bought a bunk alternator, i still think that. Mine just goes up and down with the RPM's, does this have anything to do with my vehicle or did I infact buy a garbage alternator lol.?

SMDSIG3.png

hmm. I have a 1997 Tahoe which i replaced the alternator on with a DB Electric 220A alternator... ever since i did that my idle voltage is crap (according to stock gauge) when i give it some rpm's its back up where it should be.. I dont see anything about my year vehicle. this whole time i thought i just bought a bunk alternator, i still think that. Mine just goes up and down with the RPM's, does this have anything to do with my vehicle or did I infact buy a garbage alternator lol.?

What is your idle voltage? Could be that your pulley is just too big on the alt so that when it idles it doesn't idle as high. Buying a smaller pulley would fix that problem.

2012 Civic Si Coupe

- Nada lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpgaol.pngYoutube

Archived