Southnash Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 Hertz did a great job on their line-up. every speaker at the price points sound great...for the money. You can't go wrong!! Go & spend what you can & listen to the different models. My favorites are the High Energy coaxials... for the money, they are awesome!
Scrapmanson Posted February 23, 2011 Author Report Posted February 23, 2011 What about the Pioneer TS-C720PRS?
Southnash Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 HERTZ!!! Got to the local Hertz dealer & LISTEN!! You will leave HAPPY & with HERTZ!!
Southnash Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 If you really want the best then look in to Hybrid Audio... http://www.hybrid-audio.com/
Scrapmanson Posted February 23, 2011 Author Report Posted February 23, 2011 I don't think I have a local dealer here? I'm In Tucson az, so I can't really go listen to them....which hertz do you recommend so I can be HAPPY:)
BulletInjection Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 Cresendo is out of speakers and amps right now but maybe they will have some more soon lol My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Southnash Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 You have TWO dealers in that area. Take your favorite CD & go listen.. Go to both shops if you want & pick which one you like better... don't base it off PRICE, base it off of VALUE! Which one will help you with questions, help you IF you have a problem... 1 AUDIO 2000 6 miles 4742 E SPEEDWAY TUCSON AZ US 85712 2 THE SPECIALIST 6 miles 4418 E. SPEEDWAY Tucson AZ US 85712 Here is the Dealer locator for anybody else! http://www.elettromedia-usa.com/locator/index.php
Scrapmanson Posted February 23, 2011 Author Report Posted February 23, 2011 Lol I know those shops and didn't know they deal hertz cuz they push kickers at ridiculous prices...and JL audio....I ve been to those shops alot and I feel like the try and rape you! Lol
Southnash Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 Cresendo is out of speakers and amps right now but maybe they will have some more soon lol This guy lives about a Hour from here... so I have seen several of his products.... Let's just say I hope he stays out of products & he takes AQ with him.. I'm all about saving money, but I want to LISTEN & TEST the equipment MYSELF before I spend my hard earned money..I stay FAR away from "forum brands". I want to buy from a brand that will support me, answer any questions & fix my broken equipment without hassle...and also, not go out of business!!
Southnash Posted February 23, 2011 Report Posted February 23, 2011 Be a educated customer.. Look on the Hertz website & write down the info, model numbers. go to both & let's see if they are willing to help you...Just keep it short.. I want to listen to the Hertz Hi-Energy Speakers... If they say, " what about these kickers?" Then say... I said Hertz & if you don't have them for a good price, then i'm driving to "" right now.. If they give you crap, let me know the salesperson name & I will see what I can do..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.