Scrapmanson Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 Hey guys, I just got 2sa12's and a sundown 1200d, I have kicker components now but they are old and ready to call it quits, so I'm in need of some need of some good quality components... I'll be running them off of a planet audio 800x4 but probably 400rms...I would like something real clean sounding, but not to outrageous price wise...thanks!!!
Trâgîk Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 I heAr alot of good thing about crescendo comps. They are priced Very well too. -----SELLING EVERYTHING---- 2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail) 2 HDC312A D1's (still avail) 5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left) 4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still) DC power 270XP alt (sold) RF T1 6.5 components (both sold) Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail) Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)
fmedina Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 Look into t3's line of comps. I own their 5.25s and I like them. Pm tj for price. U will be shocked on how inexpensive they are for the quality.
Trâgîk Posted February 20, 2011 Report Posted February 20, 2011 Which model Well they only have one model but two sizes, 5.25 and 6.5's im pretty sure -----SELLING EVERYTHING---- 2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail) 2 HDC312A D1's (still avail) 5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left) 4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still) DC power 270XP alt (sold) RF T1 6.5 components (both sold) Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail) Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)
Scrapmanson Posted February 21, 2011 Author Report Posted February 21, 2011 Hmm any one else it's tied 1-1
Scrapmanson Posted February 21, 2011 Author Report Posted February 21, 2011 How much you willing to spend Not sure yet, nothing crazy but looking to get something good....
Scrapmanson Posted February 21, 2011 Author Report Posted February 21, 2011 Look into t3's line of comps. I own their 5.25s and I like them. Pm tj for price. U will be shocked on how inexpensive they are for the quality. Got a way to get ahold of tj? I looked through members and couldn't find him?
CaptainzPlanetz Posted February 21, 2011 Report Posted February 21, 2011 Look into t3's line of comps. I own their 5.25s and I like them. Pm tj for price. U will be shocked on how inexpensive they are for the quality. Got a way to get ahold of tj? I looked through members and couldn't find him? I think you already found him by looking at his recent visitors but here it is anyway http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/24591-teejaybee/ ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.