Southnash Posted February 24, 2011 Report Posted February 24, 2011 The CDT speakers are not bad... But can YOU listen to them before you buy them? Everyone likes different sounds & it's hard going off of reviews b/c everybody hears different..I'm Hertz for speakers all the way!
Scrapmanson Posted February 25, 2011 Author Report Posted February 25, 2011 I should be heading to dealer today to listen to the hertz, if all goes well I'll have a pair....one question on my pioner avh5200dvd should I turn the HPF on for these or just adjust settings, my old kickers I kept it on so the didn't receive any mid bass?
Scrapmanson Posted February 25, 2011 Author Report Posted February 25, 2011 The ESK165 series or the HSK165 series. You can find them on Hertz website. Good luck & let us know what happens at the shop! What would you suggest for hertz in my rear doors? These will all be ran off of my planet audio 800x4
Southnash Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 HErtz for the rear doors will be fine.. Just spend more money on the fronts & get a lower end Hertz for the rear.. Also apply the HPF filter on all speakers, through your radio OR your amplifier..
Scrapmanson Posted February 25, 2011 Author Report Posted February 25, 2011 HErtz for the rear doors will be fine.. Just spend more money on the fronts & get a lower end Hertz for the rear.. Also apply the HPF filter on all speakers, through your radio OR your amplifier.. Ok so like some hertz coaxial? Do you happen to know model number of which ones for back? I know fronts will be more expensive components, but back I'm sure you know which ones you mean by cheaper end? So high pass on, that just keeps low freq from going to them so they don't blow?
fmedina Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 I run the t3 5.25s and they're great Me toooooo they're great
fmedina Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 HErtz for the rear doors will be fine.. Just spend more money on the fronts & get a lower end Hertz for the rear.. Also apply the HPF filter on all speakers, through your radio OR your amplifier.. Ok so like some hertz coaxial? Do you happen to know model number of which ones for back? I know fronts will be more expensive components, but back I'm sure you know which ones you mean by cheaper end? So high pass on, that just keeps low freq from going to them so they don't blow? try hertz deici. I got a pair in the back and let me tell ya... sex!
Southnash Posted February 25, 2011 Report Posted February 25, 2011 You want the Dieci coaxials in the back. The DCX 690 is the part number for the 6x9" speakers.. For the front, depending on budget I would recommend the Hi-energy components. They have the HSK in front of the part number & these are some of my favorites.. for the money, they ROCK!! If you want to save some money, but still want good then listen to the Energy series...These are the ESK in the part number.. Good luck & get ready to sleep in your car...haha!
dimpthepimp Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 I've got a set of re audio c6.5 off ebay for 80.00 a set. Sound good for the price...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.