Second Skin Audio

CRX system suggestions

Thanks for the replies guys. 150's with 2 12's sounds pretty sweet. Do you think the 15's will do any better. With the price difference in the two if i would just gain a little more air movement i'd do 15's. But not at the cost of losing my sound. How big of a box can you even fit back there? I rather have 12's playing full than choked 15's.

I see alot of 4 12's too. I'm not sure 4 15's would have enough cuft back there. I like the sound but i like the aww factor as well i cant help it :pardon:

thanks

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

75 sq for 4 cube isn't normal?

Like 18 per..

Huh. Ok

Terry's record?

What's that?

I did a 50... That's not any kind of record status.

Do you not believe me?...lol

Trust me kid... I have no reason to lie.

Go look around at my builds, sorry to bust whatever bubble you are in.

A 50 @40 in a rex is super easy. Even with 2400 rated.

I'm reading these numbers and looking through this sig. I don't believe i'd argue with this guy. Whats you take on the 12's vs the 15's. Price difference isnt severe. Let me pick your brain a little lol :ehh:

problem with 15s is you get above window line nd run out of room fast for amps and a second battery. Ray rolls with the gangsta lean (seat all the way back) so space is pretty tight, and i dont see 4 12s or 15s working back there at all without being choked off

problem with 15s is you get above window line nd run out of room fast for amps and a second battery. Ray rolls with the gangsta lean (seat all the way back) so space is pretty tight, and i dont see 4 12s or 15s working back there at all without being choked off

I use to have 4 15's in a probe so i def know what you mean about running out of room.

Do you suggest port back sub up. port back subs forward. Or any other combos that are tried and true. I dont want to build 4 boxes to get it right. Anything you dont want to tell me i understand but anything you can would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

search the boards, different things have worked for different people, when i said a plain ported box in ours i meant as plain as you get, no waveguides no weird ports or anything just subs and port back.

while other configurations are proven to work for others, this is whats achieved the numbers ray spoke of in our CRX.

Theres a thread in the audio innovations section of this forum if youd like a complete look at that vehicle and what was done to it.

search the boards, different things have worked for different people, when i said a plain ported box in ours i meant as plain as you get, no waveguides no weird ports or anything just subs and port back.

while other configurations are proven to work for others, this is whats achieved the numbers ray spoke of in our CRX.

Theres a thread in the audio innovations section of this forum if youd like a complete look at that vehicle and what was done to it.

thanks for the info. i'll check it out