MICHIGAN check in

we need a michigan meet over the summer around mid michigan so most people can make it

yea tht would be sick. I would for sure go if we set up somethin.

The Build:

-2002 Dakota ext.

-Walled off tuned to 32hrtz

-3 SA-15s dual 2 ran down to .33ohm

-2 batterys

-stock alt

-AQ 2200

-Knu 1/0 runs and big three

Loud by Design FTW!!!!

i also have a heated garage.B)

ive got a heated garage too its awesome until it snows. i cant take the vette out to do any building <_< tubes92 need to find the resonant frequency of his ranger maybe we can have u meter it one day for us.

Im available anytime on the weekends. Just let me know.

tdhsig.png

i can take virtually any day off, as long as i know a couple weeks in advance. Im deffinitely down though

2006 Malibu Maxx SS

4 sa 12's D2

2 audiopipe 3k's

4 UPS batteries

2 runs of 0awg

Walled at 34hz

How does a sport like this do in tough economic times? Just fine. There are 465 events listed in the current season. "Our competitors can't even spell recession," says dB drag racing impresario Wayne Harris. "They're young, and some of them still live at home. They put all their energy and money into their cars. They're competitive. They're at that age."

yea were just trying to get more people to show up last year it was kind of small. so spread the word around for this year

2007 caliber

2 Fi ssd 18's

rd audio 3250

xs power d3100 (need 2 more)

stock alt (soon to be singer 350a)

2.75:1 4th order in progress!

we need a michigan meet over the summer around mid michigan so most people can make it

X2

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

i wanna get some nice demo's lol. that comp in july dont sound like a bad idea. since thats going on we dont have to worry about somebody bringing a tl or finding a place to do it

yea true the one guy on here got a meter maybe if he meet up he would come and bring is meter.

i hope i get my new set up done before we meeet lol

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Just trying to be loud....

Archived