Second Skin Audio

Good Enclosure for 2 12" upgraded level 4s?

Okay so if its gonna be bigger than 3.0 cubic feet then I would like to change my design because of rear deck support coming down in the trunk it makes it for some working around. Below is the design i came up with. Comes out to 4 cubic ft if i ran my numbers right. Not sure how i would figure out port length using two different size boxes, if you will...I tried just keeping it at 14" in height and figuring out the port area, length, and what not. I couldnt get the tuning to come down below 45... What h, w, and l do the port for tuning to be around 32? With the box this way i will be able to keep the most room towards the back. I do have a full size spare i would like access to just in case i need it and that would work with this design...

Thanks for all the advice and i appreciate all the help.

Boxdesignxls.jpg

Edited by mendezm9

Ive been told 1.5 per sub would be good so i made it a little bigger to account for displacment of subs and bracing.....

I will fix the port tonight.

i'd listen to ray dude. he has probably installed more subwoofers than you have years in your life.

years in days that is lol.

try to keep the port consistent in size. any reason why you don't want to do a slot port?