Sundown Audio

yep definitely a top class guy, he has better super helpful... can't wait to hook everything up in the next few days!!!

I will probaly pick up a 100.4 next week too since I sold some of my old stuff.

Thats the same setup i have i don't think you will be disappointed. Beautiful SUNDOWN AUDIO

your running an SA-12 off a 1200d? How do you like it?

I think my JBL C608GTI Mkii components will love the 100.4!

Loving the sundown gear!

My buddy's shop said my sax100.4 came in today, derrick just called it in for me yesterday morning so it got here super fast but i'm only in SC!!!

Hooked up the sa-12 and 1200d in my little 1.25cu ft prefab w/ 11' of port and tuned at 35hz, played on the audio control meter after we scoped it, got it up to around 142.3db with the rear seat up running a sweep for 40-60hz.

Working on a box for it tomorrow and more this weekend...keep an eye on my build log!!!

Got my 100.4 put in to day and wow even more impressive!!!

hoping to work on a box for the SA-12 and an amp rack soon

i got my SAZ-1500 a few days ago.

im very impressed.

blew my planet audio bb2400 out of the water.

sundown ftw.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

I'm in the middle of testing my 100.4 on a Kicker QS 65.2 components. I'm trying them out active for the first time and the amplifier is thrilling me to death.

I love the crossovers that it offers and the amount of power that it has on tap. I will probably listen to it for a week or 2. then add the subs.

Next I've got a my 1st Sundown sub amp to hook up (SAZ_1500D). I'm pretty anxious but not anxious enough to go stand out in the cold.

I think its fair to say that it puts out 120-125 watts per channel.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Check my build thread guys, got the box mostly done today

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99204-my-06-civic-system-build-updated-2-22-11/page__st__

Edited by jlh2003

SA-12 slams in the new box!!!

Ordered some goodies from derrick Thursday, a t-shirt, hoodie and some black decals to match the rest of my graphics scheme on my car!!!