Sonic Electronix

gots my sundown amp installed

That looks soooo good. I've seen it all over the interwebs and I want one. Lol.

Not likin the red meat though. <_<

It looks a light pink to me.

Which is ok.

I don't understand, people will eat steaks, bleeding. Yet a hamburger has well done, almost burnt, for them to even consider eating it.

It would be extremely hard to get a burger pattie that big equal cooked in any normal cooking device.

Something microwave plus heating surface could possibly do it. Cooking inside and outside both at the same time.

Meat is done when it hits a certain temp. Which depends on which meat it is.

Red meat only has to be cooked on the outside. This is the case for a clean cut of beef as there is no bad bacteria within the meat, only on the surface. but with mince the inside and outside of the meat is all mixed up so the bacteria is mixed thru. hence needing to be cooked all theu

Live life to the full... Then TURN THAT BITCH UP!

291nldv.png

i like how i started a burger topic with me telling everyone what i was doing besides taking pictures lol

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Lol, this threads about sundown amp being installed, and were argueing about hamburger hahahaha

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

2ep4xt0.jpg

i want.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Hell I thought the pink was the bacon... :shrug:

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, &#x27;Ray&#x27; said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

whats better then a stuffed crust pizza. 2 stuffed crust pizzas with hamburger and bacon lol. looks delicious. but more on topic lol cnt wait to see some of them pics

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

im sorry about the delays guys. everything is now installed, battery 1/0 and amp, i just need to make it look pretty. right now i would be ashamed to post pics of what it looks like now, so many temporary things and wires. but i promise i will have a video tomorrow night. reason behind the video is because my video camera takes awful pictures and its easier for me to do.

btw that sundown amp is amazing.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

enjoy

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

anyone? lol

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

Archived