Sonic Electronix

I don't understand how you can fit 4 12s behind a seat. And how would you run 4 12s and an 18 on one amp and not change the ohm load?

Im still not seeing 4 12s behind a seat either but hes sayin wire the 12's to 1 ohm and the 18 to 1 ohm, run JUST the 18 when he can have it on top of the backseat but when hes driing with people take the 18 out and hook the 12s up and run JUST the 12s

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

instead of flipping a switch, why not just unplug the speaker wire from the 18 box and plug it to the box for the 4 12s.. is that so hard? your having to unhook the wired to take the box out anyway.

now that I think about it though you would need all 5 subs hooked up to the amp at once the way you want to do it and have 2 seperate switches between the amp outputs and the actual subs themselves So you would have to run wire from your amp to a switch to your subs for the 18 and then another for the 12s

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

instead of flipping a switch, why not just unplug the speaker wire from the 18 box and plug it to the box for the 4 12s.. is that so hard? your having to unhook the wired to take the box out anyway.

Do this haha. you just made it a hell of a lot easier. terminals on the outside of the boxes 4 12s wired to 1 ohm at the inside of the box terminals and the 18 wired at 1 ohm in its box and just hook the +and -up to the box terminals

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Yea, that would work just tryin to avoid fliping the seat up and down. As far as the 4 12s fitting im not gonna put outrageous sub like fi or lms but 4 shallow mount kicker 12s should fit nicely behind the seat and keep the knob turned down because they obviously wnt take all the amp has to offer except maybe a nice firework show

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Sorry bout that post but kranny im trying to keep the 18 for when its me solo or 1 other person and have the 12s off then when i have say 6 passengers flip the switch and remove the 18 and still have adequate bass

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

instead of spending 4-600 on shallow mount subs (i think kicker cvt 12s are over 100 each) why dont you pay that money to have someone talented make you a custom box for that 18 that will fit and let you have backseat passengers, I bet a middle console box could work for you as long as theres a place wide enough to get the sub itself I bet a good boxbuilder could pull it off

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3