Sonic Electronix

So i think im sold on what subs to use

So update. My first deal fell through but my next deal is ok but tell me what you guy think ? I can get 2 12" Alpine dual 2ohm subs in a custom ported box built for my car with a Alpine Mrp-M1000 amp that i was talking about before for 895.00.

Thats way too much bro. You could get a couple Sundown SA-12's and a AQ 1200 to push it and stil have money for a XS power batt for that money.

Edited by ryderonthestorm

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

So update. My first deal fell through but my next deal is ok but tell me what you guy think ? I can get 2 12" Alpine dual 2ohm subs in a custom ported box built for my car with a Alpine Mrp-M1000 amp that i was talking about before for 895.00.

Thats way too much bro. You could get a couple Sundown SA-12's and a AQ 1200 to push it and stil have money for a XS power batt for that money.

this, maybe not my first choice of subs and amp combo but for price thats a good place to look. 900 is way to much for that setup. the 400$ deal would have been good but if your willing to spend 900 we could all suggest better options than that

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

this, maybe not my first choice of subs and amp combo but for price thats a good place to look. 900 is way to much for that setup. the 400$ deal would have been good but if your willing to spend 900 we could all suggest better options than that

Just using that as an example. But you get what Im saying lol.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

DONT GET THE MRP-1000!! My brother had one new for about a week before it just fried. I watched and helped him do the install and everything was perfect. & also one of my friends bought a used one of these and its been workin good but its starting to cut out alot and get REALLY hot. so yeah. If your goin with mainstream stuff just get a kicker 1000.1 theyre better quality

1990 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo - Summer Ride(No system yet, lookin to get it up to 450-500 horse first!)2006 Chevy Malibu - Daily DriverDC Level 5 15", 2 APSM-1500's, 3.88 cu. ft. tuned to 32hz1992 Honda Prelude - SOLD2 18" TC 3hp Woofers on a Crescendo BC3500.1d, 12.7 cu. ft. tuned to 35hz7r.png