FHITA?

fuck her in the ass. its pretty obvious lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Butt seks that jent homie!

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

You have to prove to her that you are different, Im pretty sure after a relationship that didn't work out you wouldn't rush into a nother one to replace that person, I say give it sometime see how the wedding goes if it goes good with you two, then talk to her about it, tell her how you feel before you get way farther into it with her and end up heart broken.

She already knows I'm different. She knows I'll never lay a hand on her in a way that would harm her, never cheat either. Unlike the asshole she just got rid of. Hell she even said I was better than him a few times, while she was with him. So I dunno. I was just gonna take her the wedding and such and just see how it goes from there. Plus it would give us a chance to talk without interuptions. Ah I think I maybe fucked....I know she likes to dance and stuff and theres always dancing at the reception....and guess what? I can't dance.

it depends on if youre looking for a fwb or somethin more. chances are shell be in rebound mode so if you tryin to shoot for somethin long term id wait a while. but if youre tryin to get in her pants asking her to the wedding would be the best choice. no chick wants to go to a wedding alone. just sayin

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I'm not tryin to get in her pants, but if I do....hell....SCORE! Really I'm just doin it to show her that not all guys are complete losers and there are some good guys left out there. Tho there very few of us left lol.

oh and i know of dozens of relations that started off in the work place and turned into a happy marriage. from what ive seen it usually goes south if one of the people are looking for happy fun time and not tellin the other person or someone is a whack job

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc