Sonic Electronix

as of right now i drive a 2003 kia spectra hatch back with one jl audio 12 w6 and jl 250/1 amp, i am lending this car to my brother and i will be driving my 1997 buick le sabre. i have a few questions,

what is your preference between things like dynomat, damplifier lite, damplifier, and damplifier pro?

also im thinking about getting another 12 w6 or just selling what i have and starting over.

i dont know much about different brands of subs or amps but in your opion should i stay with one w6 or go with 2 of them or just start new with new subs?

im going to make this car a project car and try making my own box in the trunk maybe eventually take the back seats out

just hang around here and see what everyone has, the biggest thing will be how much you can spend and think about what you want and will be doing w/your system, it can help you pick out equipment....what do you want out of your audio?

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Team SKAR Audio Captain, Team Deadly Hertz Georgia Leader
99 Toyota 4Runner SR5, "Rolling Thunder"
Daily Driven, No Wall, C-Pillar Build, BASS LIFE!
2K16 SBN MECA Park and Pound DB3 Champion
2K16 SBN ISPLL Real SPL Class F Champion
Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's
The Big 3, Sky High Car Audio OFC & Kicker Hyperflex Silver Tinned 1/0 Gauge
Singer 340a Alt, Northstar NSB-AGM31, SMSAGM480, 12 NessCaps Super Caps
Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty Line Driver, The Oval Port Tuned To 31 Hz, CNC Machined
4 SKAR ZVXv2 D2 15's, 2 SKAR SK-4500.1's, 4 SKAR PAX 6.5's, 2 SKAR LP-80.4's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg
If you don't have any haters, get some, best motivation there is...

well i have a question for you since you live in georgia, im in cartersville GA and was wanting to know if there are some good shops you know of around here, and as for the sound im goin for, im gonna put a double din in it i still havent decided if i want to take the back seats out, but if i dont take the back seats out ill either put two jl 12 w6v2s in the trunk or 2 w7 v2s. if i take the back seats out i want to put some re or something of that quality in there

well i have a question for you since you live in georgia, im in cartersville GA and was wanting to know if there are some good shops you know of around here, and as for the sound im goin for, im gonna put a double din in it i still havent decided if i want to take the back seats out, but if i dont take the back seats out ill either put two jl 12 w6v2s in the trunk or 2 w7 v2s. if i take the back seats out i want to put some re or something of that quality in there

Carterseille is nowhere near me, I'm way down here near Savannah so I don't know anything about good shops...I do all my own work, this will save you money and you can learn a lot this way, but since you are starting off a shop can give you some advice, a shop can give you face to face advice, these forums can only give written advice unless you can find some one on here near you willing to help you....good luck on your decision making take your time and spend wisely

William - Metter,Ga. Dad, Self Installer/Fabricator & Repair Tech, Weightlifter, Motivator,

Second Skin Damplifier Pro, Kenwood eXcelon KDC X498, Clarion EQ, Knukonceptz RCA's

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg

i live in statesboro 1 week out of the month which is about 45 mins from savannah and thank you. im trying to do all this custom so i can learn

aha da boro I live in Metter 15 mins away..............

SKAR_468x60.jpg

MEMBER OF THE YEAR 2013
16018870_large.jpg