did you make a police report? if not you should cuz if you do find them on craiglist or a pawnshop you need to be abile to prove thay where stolen. do you have the serial numbers? i feel for ya man but someday thell get theres what gos around comes around.

did you make a police report? if not you should cuz if you do find them on craiglist or a pawnshop you need to be abile to prove thay where stolen. do you have the serial numbers? i feel for ya man but someday thell get theres what gos around comes around.

I havent made a police report yet. No i do not have the cereal numbers. The woofers were BNIB still in the plastic. I only pulled them out of the box to test the ohm of the coils. Like i said thou they are the only DC woofers around here im like 99% sure of that. I've never seen any others...

I swear if i see these woofers in a car anytime im going to have them pulled out and returned to me at gun point. :angry:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

True story skittles. I just feel like ive been given the shaft hard core! and im not sure what to do about it.

what I would do is set out 2-3 more boxes with just nothing really in them just random junk you dont need...tape them up and set them were you put your last ones. only difference now is you should have a camera set up somewhere to see who is coming up to your house and getting your stuff. might work, something to try out. might be someone living very close to your house, most of the time it is.

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Ive filed a police report. i was at work late last night i cant make personal calls at work. this really just fuckin sucks. i like the camera idea. i have a guess on someone in my neighborhood but im not sure how to approach them about it.

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com

Im gonna have to be that person...but why would you leave something like those outside to be picked up? Stupidest. Idea. Ever. I really hope its some of your friends messing with you but, whatever best of luck finding them. :drinks:

My F-150 Build (So Far)

2 DC L3 10's

Kenwood KDC-X794

(4) Selenium ST200 (Highs)

(2) RE X8 (Mids)

Sundown Sub/Mid/High Amps

Shuriken Batteries

Knu Wiring

My Feedback Thread

If a person recognized DC boxes for what they are, they will most likely use. If the equipment is as rare as were led to believe Craigslist and pawn shops would be stupid. Not to mention this theft was much more spur of the moment. Meaning this person did not intentionally go to your house to steal equipment, he just perchanced upon it. Which also means there is almost no reason to come back just in case you left other products out. And if the did stop by and see even more equipment out...red flag there, lol.

Sucks though bro

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Yeah i really doubt anyone would do it again. At least not the same people. I asked some of the neighbors this am about it, no one saw anything of coarse. Mostly old people living on my street but a few streets over there are a lot of punk kids. I filed a police report, i doubt they will come thru. They were in unmarked boxes.

i left them outside because thats where UPS and Fedex always leave packages, have for years and never had a problem. I live in a good clean neighborhood with all old people around me so its never been an issue. Im sure they will turn up thou, and as i said before they are the only DC audio woofers in town as far as i know. Keeping my fingers crossed. :angry:

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

www.flyracing.com