damn that suck o well then

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I used to play Runescape way back before Runescape 2 came out and Runescape "classic" was the only thing. I played up until free trade and the wild were taken out of the game. My friend informed me the other month that Runescape was "fixed" and free trade along with the wild was now back. I later that day sat down at my computer and logged back into my trusty account :) anyway. My account is " cid319 " feel free to add me!

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.

• 2 weeks later...

i added u bro

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

• 4 weeks later...

started playin back in late 01 or early 02, ex-main is atm 131 cmb and current main 133 cmb but theres no f'ing way I'm playin legit this game anymore, for lvling skills that is. mostly killing some bosses or staking if playin legit. And b4 som1 comes cryin about botting, think it in the bigger picture, like how much herbs would cost without sorc garden bots and so on ;P

herb dosnt even cost that much, bot's are the main reason the ge is so unstable that rs has to create new mini games to equal out the prices..i.e. livid farm for rune prices, same thing happened with living rocks, and stealing creations and so on and so forth...bot's will never go away but they are the reason shit is so messed up and i would hope at a lvl 133 that you would have the respect of others in the game to not bot your way to the top..thats pathetic

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived