Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hmm... I dnt know anything about those amps, although I wish I did :)

This wouldn't have anything to do with running 2 dc 12ks on 12 15" dc lvl4's?? Lol

I can't wait to see your jeep with what ever power you end up with!! Multiple 9ks or 12ks gna be Freakin nuts man *sry for the thread jack

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Posted

I told you in the phone lol.

Anything below .6 reactive they will protect. :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

I vote 2 9ks, or just pull subs and rewire.

Lol that sounds WAY easier that it is. but to the OP do you already have said cactus amps?

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

Posted

You really can't count on box rise on music, since the reactive load will be constantly changing. If you are burping tones you can take rise into account though.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...