Sonic Electronix

I won't have a problem getting batterys, I am getting the money all at once for everything so it's going to have to wait anyways. I am going to be running a single FI-Q 15, with all RF highs mids and 6x9's

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

So what amps? If they are a legitimate 400 watt amps, actually doing rated 800 watts is pretty easy. Do the big 3 and upgrade the starting battery and you should be good.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I won't have a problem getting batterys, I am getting the money all at once for everything so it's going to have to wait anyways. I am going to be running a single FI-Q 15, with all RF highs mids and 6x9's

Well, what does the enclosure look like? Make sure you get a D2 sub, and I would do the big 3, get an XS S1200 and a D3400 in the back for long time daily use.

My enclousure is going to be sealed, and for the rest of what you said I don't know what any of that is.

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Hmmm...sealed, what are the specs? And if you're going to get an RF T1000 you would want to make sure you get the FI in a dual 2 ohm version so you can wire it to 1 ohm on the amplifier. I figured you would have gotten the wrong with no advice.

And the other parts are specific battery models from XS power. They are not required, but my personal choices.

Yeah I was going to get dual Voice 2 ohm, fully loaded, and even if I ran it in 2 ohm the Power amps all run same watt in 2 ohm, as they do in 1 ohm.

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

if its a dvc sub and he wires it parallel wont that cut his speaker ohm load in half?

So how is half of 2 ohms 2 ohms?

Edited by TeamHT