Sonic Electronix

I'm begining to think I made a mistake buying these Hifonics subs. Can't seem to find an amp for them that I like. They are only rated at 300 rms and from what I've been told they hate being over powered. So far the only amps I've found are from Audioque and crappy companies like boss. Im considering selling the Hifonics and going something better. Not sure tho...still interested in DC subs, just not sure what to get a quote on yet. Oh and another thing, I know I've said before that I want to keep as much trunk space as I can. After thinking bout it more....its really not that big of a deal, I don't buy that many groceries. So not much room is needed, that doesn't mean I'm gonna go crazy and buy an 18 in sub, just means I'm more flexible about ideas of what to do. I don't think I'll do a wall in this car. Besides to me a wall in a four door is just stupid, sure its easier to do. No offense to those who have walls in a four door car. So if anyone has any ideas, shoot them my way. Right now its going in a 93 Taurus, but I am looking at newer cars