Sonic Electronix

Thanks Megalo! I def can't afford second skin, and I'm not dealing with any huge amount of power or SPL, I just want to clean up some minor rattles and improve my sub's kick and overall clarity/SQ. My car currently flexes a good bit where the rear window meets the roof and hopefully it will cut down on that a bit. I will be ordering the 50MIL trunk kit this weekend.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz

i almost want to bet its asphalt... it doesnt say anywhere

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Guest MegaloManiac
Thanks Megalo! I def can't afford second skin, and I'm not dealing with any huge amount of power or SPL, I just want to clean up some minor rattles and improve my sub's kick and overall clarity/SQ. My car currently flexes a good bit where the rear window meets the roof and hopefully it will cut down on that a bit. I will be ordering the 50MIL trunk kit this weekend.

well what you should do then if u still plan to use it, is buy some Spectrum or even eDead v3 and go over the mat with the liquid deadener so it will "freeze" the mat.

So I just ordered the Sound Destroyer Mat 50 MIL trunk kit. I have absolutely zero experience with any type of real sound deadening mat. Whenever it gets here I will be putting it in the trunk. Once the deadener arrives I will make a thread in the Member builds/show off section for my install. I'm sure this stuff isn't the greatest but it was $40 for a trunk kit w/ a roller, so anything it does help will be nice.

If you don't mind, keep an eye on me, I'm sure I will have a lot of questions.

Power Acoustik fubar 12

sony xploding amp

2 ft^3 box @ 35hz