hey wasnt sure if i was supposed to post this here or in the for sale section since the for sale section said only car things so if you need to move it sorry. Im trying to get rid of my motherboard and my processor there not even half a year old but looking for a hella upgrade and fast! The motherboard is asus and the processor is amd 4000+ 2.4ghz single core and the set up comes with the processor fan of course and also 3 gigs of ram along with it. if interested im looking to get ride of all of it for 150 bucks which is pretty much a rip off for me because the ram alone is over 150 haha but im looking to get rid of it fast so plz let me know if you or anyone you know is interested. Thanks!

links to the parts on newegg or so? especially the mobo and ram... processor isn't too hard to find.

newegg doesnt sell that mobo anymore its the a8n5x tho if you want to google it and check it and the ram is i think either kingston or pny only ddr not ddr2 if you want to know for certain on the ram i will have to open the comp case and check them out if u need me too.

I'm really interested in this buy. :)

I'm in a DIRE need to upgrade too anyways.

I just have to wait about a week or two once I have some spending money. Gotta talk with the parental unit about it first.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo