so since i was 16 im 18 not ive been in a really steep uphill climb becouse i caught a felony that i was charged as an adult for even though it was my first time EVER getting in trouble and this isnt something thats going to go away ever this is something that has really fucked my life up and theres times i sit and wonder why do i even bother to move forward i am starting to see no point. this felony has made it nearly imposible to find a job ive been looking since i got outa jail when i was 16 and just worked at bk making like 70 one week and 20 the next then i lossed that job and have been struggling to find another i still live at home with my parents wich is something i would like to not do i wana move out but its so hard when anywhere i choose to live has to be aproved by my po im even starting to find out that collage is prolly not even gona be a posibility for me. all i wana do is get out in the world and meet people and have friends something i havnt been able to do since i was 15 i pretty much lossed everything when i was 16 friends my ability to go to school everything just sucks like litterally the only person i have in my life is my family and my girlfriend i have NO friends and even my girl friend abuses me. the time that i was in jail recently cause of us getting in a fight nothing abusive or anything like that we worked things out and stayed together but i did 4 months cause of her and she cheated on me with this fat nasty kid who is now living at her house becouse his parents kicked him out i tell her i want him to move out but she wont and i just feel power less shes all that i have and ik someone would say well theres other fish in the sea but there isnt really for me its really hard for me to find a girlfriend becouse of what happend to me and its not like im some fat nasty person eather. idk just sitting here all alone sad i just needed to right something to let someone know i exist and whats happening to me. i just feel like im going no where and i dont know what to do no one will hire me my po is telling me i cant go to collage becouse they dont exept people with my charge i just wana curl up in a ball and day. i really hope some dushe doesnt come say something to make things worse but thats my story

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Damn man, I think you can get into most community colleges though, long as you have a diploma/GED, i understand that you have a felony, but there are people that my dad teaches(anatomy professor at kctcs) that have multiple felonies

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Damn man, I think you can get into most community colleges though, long as you have a diploma/GED, i understand that you have a felony, but there are people that my dad teaches(anatomy professor at kctcs) that have multiple felonies

i have the lowest felony but mines really bad to anyone that sees it its really not bad but people read and think im a horible person

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i have the lowest felony but mines really bad to anyone that sees it its really not bad but people read and think im a horible person

can i ask what the felony was?

i understand if you dont want us to know.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

that sucks for sure man. i dont get it. you say you did 4 months cuase of her so what did she do that made you a part of it and she got away and you got locked up?

2 seperate things i did a 4month at 16 i just did another recently cause of her we got in a fight after dating for a year and a half cause she was seeing a nothing guy and u do really stupid shit when ur in love so alot of shit went dont nothing voilent and i ended up going back for 4 months while still being on felony probation i coulda went upstate the da wanted me to get prison time for the violation

Lowest as in worst or lowest as in you got caught with a little weed and a scale and the cop was having a bad day and said you were distributing

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Dang bro, sorry your havin a rough time. I know you said leaving your girl is not an option but maybe you need some time by yourself to get your life together. Focus on you and no one else. I promise you that people will be willing to give you a chance but you gotta stand proud and show them your a changed man. Maybe you can try and go to a trade school like UTI or something like that where it's easier to get accepted into. Or maybe get into an apprenticeship with a union like operating engineers or electricians union. The economy is tough right now for alot of people but it will get better, just takes some time. Just keep your head up bro, if people see self confidence in you they are more willing to give you a chance! Trust me.

the only reason it would be so hard to leave her is becouse i dont have anyone else besides family and even there not there for me

Well I know how it feels to be alone and want to hold on to your girl. I had dated a girl for 3 years and she cheated on me. It was so hard to leave cause I loved her so much and I was in a dark place in my life at the time. Well I ended up leaving her and man I can't even even tell you how much my life improved. It was only after I left her that I saw I had options in my life and realized how toxic she was to me. It was like taking a breath of air after being underwater for a long time. Just remember that you have options in your life, and its up to you to make the most of them. Don't rely on other people to boost your spirits.

Archived