SPLadd1ct Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 I just ordered some badass chrome decals from techforce. Does anyone got a picture of what the chrome decal looks like? Or can anyone describe what the Chrome looks like? I got an IA sticker when I bought my Warden and I think they were going for the chrome appearance, it was basically a real smooth silver. Can anyone help me out? Thanks fellas! 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
zachfowler222 Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 JP'S tahoe ...... they look just like that (actually i think they are from techforce) stickers on the side that say sundown and all the other stuff I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
SPLadd1ct Posted February 27, 2011 Author Report Posted February 27, 2011 JP'S tahoe ...... they look just like that (actually i think they are from techforce) stickers on the side that say sundown and all the other stuff Thanks dude, they definitely look pretty sweet. I got a 10"x30" Sundown Audio decal in chrome for my back window and a 7"x42" Incriminator Audio decal in Chrome and Navy Blue to go across the windshield. I can't wait to see them 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
SPLadd1ct Posted February 27, 2011 Author Report Posted February 27, 2011 Can anyone else provide some better photos?? 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
SPLadd1ct Posted February 27, 2011 Author Report Posted February 27, 2011 Bump for some pics 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
TeamHT Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 Why not the techforce section? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
SPLadd1ct Posted February 27, 2011 Author Report Posted February 27, 2011 Why not the techforce section? I knew I would get this answer..... I noticed there were 0 people viewing the techforce section and plenty viewing the general audio section, hence why I posted here. 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.