zachfowler222 Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 alright guys im stuck between a couple different set ups i really want so you guys pick for me right now i have 4 t3 15 t600's but i want my backseat back and i want a 1 or 2 sub set up now so im thinking 1. 2 igor 15s (dc level 4s) techforce edition 2. 1 TFS 18 (dc level 4/5 hybrid) techforce edition 3. 1 FI BL 18 let me know guys im leaning more towards a 1 18 set up because it is gonna be a couple hundred cheaper but you guys tell me what u guys think I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
zachfowler222 Posted February 27, 2011 Author Report Posted February 27, 2011 no one? I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 full potential of current. then swap. lol what happen with inside trunk build with blowthrough ? Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
zachfowler222 Posted February 27, 2011 Author Report Posted February 27, 2011 i cant fit all 4 15s in the trunk and i wanna sell these 15s and buy like 1 18 then have a couple hundred left over for so mids and high and stuff but idk if the 18 will get louder then 2 15s thats why i need some help on choosing what i want i no the igor 15s will get loud because a have heard a few DC's and they are all loud but idk if the level4/5 hybrid 18 would be louder then a BL 18 I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
iKidwell Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 The tfs isn't a hybrid, it's an xl motor..and I'd definitely do that over the bl c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Watch the bass Posted February 27, 2011 Report Posted February 27, 2011 My oppinion is buy one of My link these, and throw 2+ K on it and you will be fine. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
zachfowler222 Posted February 28, 2011 Author Report Posted February 28, 2011 oh my bad i thought it was a hybrid my bad sooo you think that would be my best bet? I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
iKidwell Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 Yeah, I'd feel safer throwin 2k at an xl than a bl..and it's not just because i use dc, I've had btl's and q's, and the main reason I never wanted the bl is because I never liked the fact that it wasn't as musical as the btl and I couldnt throw near as much power at it c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
zachfowler222 Posted February 28, 2011 Author Report Posted February 28, 2011 true true well the tfs is pretty cheap honestly so i will prolly go with that...... I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.