Sonic Electronix

100 amps worth of fusing. you wont get more than like 1000w from that thing at 1 ohm. i wouldnt even TRY to do half ohm.

Here we go again......

That amp pictured has 4 clear fuses. Clear fuses are 25 amps each times 4 is 200amps.

Now, if you took a second to look in the owners manual (pdf file) for that amp it says

The LSX 5000D has one 250amp fuse (so im assuming that is a external fuse of the users choice on type).

So that would leave me to believe that the amp pictured on the website is the LSX 4000D with 4 fuses....

since when does 25 times 4 = 200? clearly FOUR 25 amp fuses. 25*4=100. the picture also clearly states that it is indeed the 5000 model.

LSX5000D-HiRez.jpg

Lol. Its all good brian. I was just givin you shit. I really dont feel like opening a .pdf file, so i'll take your word for it. But even so, i wouldn't run that at .5

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Oh ok. So back to my question, why spend $100 on this amp, if you have an XL? Wouldn't you buy a good amp to go along with a good sub?

I got something for time being cause I'm going to recone it to dual 2 But I don't know what kinda amp i'm going to use after i recone

100 amps worth of fusing. you wont get more than like 1000w from that thing at 1 ohm. i wouldnt even TRY to do half ohm.

Here we go again......

That amp pictured has 4 clear fuses. Clear fuses are 25 amps each times 4 is 200amps.

Now, if you took a second to look in the owners manual (pdf file) for that amp it says

The LSX 5000D has one 250amp fuse (so im assuming that is a external fuse of the users choice on type).

So that would leave me to believe that the amp pictured on the website is the LSX 4000D with 4 fuses....

since when does 25 times 4 = 200? clearly FOUR 25 amp fuses. 25*4=100. the picture also clearly states that it is indeed the 5000 model.

LSX5000D-HiRez.jpg

It's not the 5000 model because It has the four gauge runs instead of 0 and the remote line is to the left of the positive and ground

Well the manual still says 1 250amp fuse.....

why would you need a 250 amp fuse for 4 gauge wire. that is beyond me. company cant even get their info right on their own products.

It's not the 5000 model because It has the four gauge runs instead of 0 and the remote line is to the left of the positive and ground

why would you need a 250 amp fuse for 4 gauge wire. that is beyond me. company cant even get their info right on their own products.

Guess that answers your question, since he actually has the amp and not a generic picture from the internet....

but agrred on the company thing. LoL

Archived